Endodontic and Implant Specialist
- Lowell High School, San Francisco: 1985
- University of California Berkeley, Bachelors in Physiology and Anatomy, 1989
- University of California San Francisco, Doctor of Dental Surgery, 1993
- General Practice Residency Certificate, Kings County Hospital, Brooklyn, New York, 1994
- Endodontic Specialty Certificate, Veterans Administration Hospital at Manhattan, New York, 1996
- Fellow in Implant Dentistry, International Congress of Oral Implantologists, 2011
- Diplomate in Implant Dentistry, International Congress of Oral Implantologists, 2012
- Affiliate Fellow, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, 2014
Teaching and Lecture Engagements
Dr. Angela Leung has taught at the University of California at San Francisco many years ago, and she has lectured for many premier global implant companies in her years of practice.
She has been lecturing and running implant study clubs to teach dentists on both the surgical and restorative aspects of implant dentistry since 2010.
In her years of study and practice, Dr. Leung has acquired extraordinary skills and a passion for bone grafting, sinus lifts, all dental-implant-related procedures, single and full mouth dental implants, as well as surgical and nonsurgical endodontics. She is the co-creator of the endoscopic technique in endodontic microsurgery. She has published and lectured on this technique in Dentistry Today and at Loma Linda University respectively.
Dr. Leung has a soft spot for seniors and animals. She focuses her compassionate nature around working with seniors and animals whom need an advocate to maintain a healthy quality of life. Dr. Leung spoils her two cats, which she absolutely adores! For fun, you can find her indulging in her natural athleticism and competitive spirit doing something physically demanding. When she is not the athlete sweating it out, you can find her cheering on her favorite Bay Area team — the Golden State Warriors!
Our commitment is to provide our patients with the highest quality of care in dental implants and related procedures, using state-of-the-art technology, and achieving predictable and excellent results with passion and efficiency. WE WILL NOT SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN OUR PRACTICE PHILOSOPHY!
We welcome all new and existing patients who share our practice philosophy and would like to be treated at the highest standards.
Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 415-681-2697 if we can be of service to you.